How to inject guide photos & Videos
Saftey is our priorty and we are always here to help.
- Choosing a Needle – There are numerous needle sizes at our disposal, and you need the right one to get the job done.
- Drawing Air – Before you draw your steroids into the syringe, the first step is to draw at a minimum the same amount of air into the syringe that matches the amount of oil you’ll be drawing into the syringe. This is not absolutely necessary, but it will make step four a lot easier. Further, most will find drawing a little more air than needed to be quite beneficial and make things even easier.
- Empty the Air – Place the needle into the oil (the steroids you’re using) and push all the air in. This will allow you to draw the oil with ease
- Draw the Oil – Simply pull the plunger of the syringe back until the desired amount is obtained;
- Remove Air Bubbles – Now that the oil is in the syringe, you will push the plunger forward while tapping your finger against the side of the syringe to remove all air bubbles. This will cause a little bit of oil to shoot out of the needle, but that’s why you drew up a little extra.
- Disinfecting – Determine which muscle you’re going to inject and the specific location and disinfect, alcohol swabs are perfect for this purpose.
- Plunge the Needle & Aspirate – Once the area is disinfected, plunge the needle into the desired location, but do not inject yet. Once the needle is firmly in place, pull the syringe back; this is what is known as Aspirating. When you aspirate, if blood fills into the syringe remove the needle and pick a new location.
- If you have followed steps 1-7 and no blood entered the syringe during step 7, you are ready to inject your steroids.
Do not inject steroids intravenously (into a vein) or inject into your scrotum
- All the oil has been injected, but at this point, you are not ready to remove the needle. Leave the needle in for approximately 20-30 seconds to ensure all the oil has settled deep into the muscle.
- Remove the needle, and as you do, you’ll place a clean cotton ball directly over the injected area. Applying pressure, hold the cotton ball in place for approximately 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the cotton ball and firmly massage the area for a few seconds to ensure all the oil is dispersed deep into the muscle; a